The first Parent Carer Panel took place at Acorns Family Hub at the end of July 2023, with our friends from Home-Start Hull and House of Light. There were lots of good ideas and discussions with parents and carers.
Further panels have taken place across the city and the next meetings will be held at -
- Rainbow Family Hub, Wheeler Street, HU3 5QE – Wednesday 17 January 2024, 6pm to 8pm
- Lemon Tree Family Hub, Lothian Way, HU7 5DD – Thursday 22 February 2024, 1pm to 3pm
- Marfleet Family Hub, Preston Road, HU9 5HH – Wednesday 20th March 2024, 10am to 12pm
- Priory Family Hub, Priory Road, HU5 5RU – Wednesday 10th April 2024, 10am to 12pm
We need your voice to help us provide the best for you and your family, and to help us shape the services offered through the Family Hubs across Hull.
Our Parent Carer Panels offer the chance to come together and share experiences on different services and activities for families in your local community.
You can get involved if you are -
- a parent or carer of a child under 2 years of age
- pregnant or your partner is pregnant
The benefits of getting involved are -
- meeting other parents at a similar stage in their parenting journey
- incentives such as shopping vouchers
- travel costs being paid for
- training opportunities
- group sessions with staff support and a playzone so that your baby can come too
If you are interested in joining the panel, speak to a staff member at your local Family Hub or contact us at email@example.com.