Here at Fenchurch Family Hub we are excited to be running a brand new course in the New Year. Peep is a family based 6 week course which you can attend with your children.
Here at Fenchurch Family Hub we are excited to be running a brand-new course in the New Year.
Peep is a family based 6-week course which you can attend with your children.
While attending the course you will learn that the simple things you do in day-to-day life helps support your child and baby's learning, and why these things make a difference.
Peep sessions also include songs and story time, and simple, low-cost play and talk activities that can be continued at home. You will learn to understand more about the benefits of singing, talking, playing and sharing books and stories with your baby and child at home.
Sessions include -
- helping children to understand and manage their feelings
- sharing books with toddlers and young children (you will receive a free book)
- helping children feel good about themselves
- play and language (free learning resources)
- mark making (free colouring pack)
- sensory development (course certificate)
These sessions will run on Wednesday afternoon.
If you are interested in doing this short course or would like more information, please contact -
Georgia Goodyear – Early Help Family Support Tel: 078424 18040 or 01482 587 550